As a parent, you do everything you can to ensure your child’s health and well-being. In some families, that means making difficult decisions regarding things like whether your son or [Read More...]
SEAS: Scientific Exercise Approach to Scoliosis Level 2 Course
With Alessandra Negrini- the Italian National Rehabilitation Directors of ISICO (Italian Scientific Spinal Institute)
Practical training for treating patients with scoliosis.
Location: DENVER PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHAB 1780 S Bellaire St, Denver, CO 80222 Phone: 303-757-7280 Fax: 303-757-7676
Dates: May 20th – May 22nd, 2023 (9:00am-6:00pm)
- Focuses on the Advanced stage of treatment for scoliosis
- SEAS Self Correction with combined movements
- Evolution of the complexity of the exercises
- SEAS self-correction in the daily life
- SEAS approach during brace treatment
- Thoracic hyperkyphosis and Scheuermann disease
- School screening
- Adult scoliosis and sagittal imbalance in elderly
- Clinical Cases
- Participation in & completion of: SEAS 1 Course
- Level 2 can be attended between 6 months and 5 years from completion of Level 1.
- Level 2 Advanced accreditation expires after 5 years. It can be renewed by attending a 1-day refresher course with examination.